The Anderson Museum of Art:
– Provides outreach programming to both seniors and youth.
– Offers a variety of classes and workshops for youth and adults.
– Collaborates with other art and community organizations throughout Indiana on exhibitions, art programs, and special events such as Winterfest, Powwow, and more.
– Brings in artwork and artists from the local community as well as from across the country, and even internationally, for enjoyment and educational stimulation of our community.
– Holds and displays a permanent collection of visual artworks.
– Is a premier location to hold events such as corporate off-site meetings, wedding receptions, and other special occasions.
– Has a special area for children and families to visit and participate in experiencing and creating art and providing a unique location for children’s birthday parties.
- Address: 32 West 10th Street