September 7, 2018 at 5:41 pm #1114Carly HenryParticipant
There are so many ways you can promote your events, both online and in-person. We’ve covered 5 ways to Promote Your Next Event in our blog, and if you haven’t, you should read the blog for more details about the first 5 items here.
More Ways to Promote Your Next Event
- Your Website
- Social Media
- Your Mailing List
- Local Network Groups (like Open In Indiana meetings!)
- Mailed or Hand-Delivered Postcards
- Promotional Videos
- Create a video about your event and share it with your network
- Live stream your event announcement or updates
- Unique Promotional Items
- There are so many types of promo items available, think about items that compliment your industry and meet a need for your target audience.
- Countdown to Your Event or End of Ticket Sales
- Share regular updates about how many days til your event.
- This can be especially useful towards the end of your ticket sale period.
Many of these ideas are complimentary. If you make a video, you may want to share it social media and to your email list.
What other ideas do you have for promoting events? Tell us in the comments!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.