Business Resources

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Carly Henry
      Participant

It seems like there is never enough time to do everything we want to get done, and I’m always looking for new tips to help manage how I spend time.

What things do you put on your schedule? What tips do you have for managing time?

Let me know below ⬇️

Carly Henry
      Participant

@smallbizmatter shared some great advice in the activity feed as a response to this, here is what she said about time management:

“I have a new term for “time management”, it’s called “self-management.” I got this term from a mentor that I listen to on a regular and it just makes sense. Time is the same 24 hours everyday; however, how we managed ourselves with the time that we have will make all the difference. I was taught this acronym – IPA’s (Income Producing Activities). I attempt to do 3 IPAs per day.. That’s a given. What activities are creating the most income? Well, there you have it. These types of IPA’s are top priority and usually the most resistant. I’ll conclude – Be comfortable being uncomfortable.”

I just wanted to include that great bit of information here in the forums as well.

Thank you Diane!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Open In Indiana