Open In Indiana Support Wiki

Now Serving All 50 States! Forums Open In Indiana Support Wiki Claiming Your Business Listing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ryan Henry
      Participant

In this video, we’ll show you how to claim your Open In Indiana Business Listing. To complete this process, you will first need to login to your account.

Dawn Evans-Casey
      Participant

Hi Ryan,

Robert Hailey is in my TTR networking group. He was trying to claim his free business directory, but when he clicks on the claim directory button, he gets a sign in screen that suggests he already has a username and password. But he does not. When I click on his claim directory button, I can see the info form for claiming his business directory. We shared screens via a zoom call and could not figure out why his screen shows different information. I hope that you can assist him in accessing his business directory. His email is [email protected]. Thanks so much! Dawn

Ryan Henry
        Participant

Hi Dawn, if Robert doesn’t have an account yet, he will need to visit https://www.openinindiana.com/register to create his account before he is able to claim his business listing. Please let me know if Robert has any trouble creating his account.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Open In Indiana